- Can I re-enter several times in a day with the same ticket?
In order to help us manage the number of visitors, any exit is final. To re-enter the museum,
please purchase another admission ticket.
- I purchased my tickets from another platform, do I still need to book a timeslot?
Yes, all visitors are required to book a timeslot before entering the museum.
for more information.
All sales are final and no refunds will be allowed.
- Does my child need a ticket?
Children below the age of 4 do not require a ticket.
You may be asked to provide verification of your child’s age at admission.
- Are strollers allowed in the museum?
Strollers are permitted to be brought into the museum.
However, large strollers may be difficult to manoeuvre in the museum and should be parked outside the lobby area.
- Am I allowed to take photos and videos?
Yes, you may take as many photos and videos as you like.
Be sure to download the XR Museum
app on App Store or Google Play for an added Augmented Reality Experience
- Am I allowed to touch the exhibits?
Yes, guests are encourage to explore, touch and handle all our exhibits.
- Are there storage locker facilities?
There are no storage facilities available.
Please ensure that you keep your belongings with you at all times.
- How much time does it take to visit the museum?
We advise guest to spend a minimum of 2 hours for a maximum level of fun.
- Is the museum wheelchair accessible?
The museum is wheelchair accessible.
If you require assistance on using or borrowing a stroller, please approach our friendly ticketing staff.
- Are food and drinks allowed?
Food and drinks are strictly not allowed to be consumed within museum premises.
There is no dress code, however we would advise guests to dress in clothes that allow for easy movement involving sitting and climbing.
- What are the payment mode available at Trickeye @ Southside’s ticketing counter?
We accept NETS, VISA, MasterCard credit cards.