Terms & Conditions:
1. Contest participants may submit only ONE video as their entry for the Trick Eye Museum Singapore AR Video Contest.
2. Contest participants must have copyrights to the contents of their video entry, otherwise face disqualification from contest participation.
3. Contest participants must not make any amendments to their video entry after submission. In the event of
amendments and alterations to the original video entry, Trick Eye Museum Singapore will only take into
consideration the original video entry.
4. Contest participants will hold full responsibility for posting their video entries on their social media accounts.
Trick Eye Museum Singapore shall not be responsible for the consequences incurred by any video entries that
infringe or violate third party rights, including but not limited to intellectual property, legislations, laws and/or
regulations. Trick Eye Museum Singapore retains the rights to recover damages and/or other compensation from
participants who have violated the contest rules.
5. By submission of a video entry in the contest, all participants have given an irrevocable perpetual license to
Trick Eye Museum Singapore, to use the submitted entry for any purpose, including but not limited to publish,
print, exhibit, display, promote, issue or any other purposes that Trick Eye Museum Singapore deems appropriate,
without prior notice and/or consent, nor indemnity to you.
6. All participants must provide information that is true and accurate. If a participant does not truthfully provide
all requested information, the participant may be disqualified from the contest and barred from taking part in
all other future contests organised by Trick Eye Museum Singapore.
7. Video entries found to contain irrelevant and/or inappropriate content will be disqualified without prior notice
to contest participants.
8. Trick Eye Museum Singapore reserves the right to disqualify the participant from contest entry at any time
without prior notice if it has been found that the contest participant has acted in a manner that is illegal and/or
dishonest in relation to the contest during the contest duration.
9. The deadline for video entry submission is strictly 2359hrs on 12 November 2017, based on the time of receipt on
Trick Eye Museum Singapore’s server. No objection or contest of deadline will be entertained, and participants cannot object to or seek remedy against Trick Eye Museum Singapore.
10. Winners will receive an email notification for the purpose of prize collection. In the event that the winner fails
to redeem his/her prize within 14 days of Trick Eye Museum Singapore sending out the email notification, the
winner is deemed to have waived off his/her rights to receive the prize.
11. Winners acknowledge and give consent to Trick Eye Museum Singapore to take photos during their prize
collection, and that photos will be used for future promotional purposes.
12. Prizes are non-transferable, and must be collected in person. Prizes may be subject to availability, and
Trick Eye Museum Singapore reserves the right to replace any prizes with items of a similar value without
13. Trick Eye Museum Singapore reserves the right of final decision on all matter related to this contest, including
amendment of rules, contest results, terms and conditions relating to the contest, suspension, alteration or
termination of the contest without prior notice.